Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Charge For Fake Id In Ontario

Nonleggerlo racist posters and video: a lot of crap

Unbelievable, this guy tells me of shamelessness.

find and read on stumble , an aggregator of news definitely "left", the article of which I am going to sum up somewhere below.

The blog in question and ' nonleggerlo.blogspot.com and apparently now his author cries to scandal , which will 'never happened? Silvio Berlusconi goes to trans as do his "colleagues" Communist parliamentary ?

They got Casini to blowjobs the cocaine ? E 'resurrected Che Guevara?

patches'.

He cries to scandal, covered and followed by a flock of sheep Network , 'cause apparently Corradino Mineo - sympathizer PD - will be' replaced RaiNews24 by Anthony Marano - nice to League -.

Hence the scandal . But let's step by step .. so begins', on his blog, the author:

" The aspect I most tormenta di tutto questo incesto mediatico-istituzionale รจ la spudoratezza. " Il Giornale " di oggi appare radioso nel comunicare l'oramai prossima cacciata di Corradino Mineo da Rainews24 "

Poverino, non capisce..Amico, non so se e' piu' spudorato cio' che fa Il Giornale o RaiNews24 che e' da sempre dichiaratamente di sinistra - se non te lo ricordi e' una tv pubblica - . I mean, 'you do not find it much more' shameless attitude of PD who "occupied" the news channel rai for ten years by, among others, believe to be impartial ?

continues the friend devastated by the scandal :

" Rai wants to put a man" trusted "to manage a network that is becoming the powerful. "

Well, if that 'not good for the league ..' cause it should be fine for PD - who has done so far cmnq ?

I mean, 'the usual discourse of the alleged ideological hegemony of the left , they can, the League not.

And why' never could the League? Why 'you do not like ..? Patience, and' your problem.

" Corradino Mineo has led to levels of SkyTg24 . RaiNews24 is therefore guilty. Who provide information. Vera. "

you understand .. If there ' Mineo information and' TRUE. If there 'qlcun'altro .. and of course' FALSE .

I do not know if you and your friends are behind you lemmings that you realize that you are shooting a bunch of crap.

enough, and 'only when I read some nonsense .. just can not resist.

PS: The article is' short and concepts expressed are three . So it's not 'I could criticize more' than this''... I would have liked .. but apparently unaware his friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment