Forse tutto questo e' accaduto perche' Pietro Taricone ha saputo comunicare serenita' , umilta' , voglia di vivere e gentilezza che noi utenti televisivi in qualche modo abbiamo colto ed apprezzato.
Poi qualcuno a cominciato a spiegare che Pietro Taricone aveva organizzato la giornata di lanci of Terni with " CasaPound , association cultural right, with the worthy goal of" spreading the elitist sport of skydiving and young people poor. "
It was "sport" and "start" this activity 'people who would otherwise have been able to afford .
And this thing to comunistelli you see that its not 'go down', and it's 'stop in the gullet,' cause it seems "they" are the only custodians of " good deeds" in the world .
I am therefore sympathetic to post comments you find on the site roma.indymedia.org - not the "gift" link even if I shoot - accredited site for information anti fascist . (Remember, are the same waving peace flags in ognidove .. )
Roma.indymedia.org The comments below:
" respectable moved of cock, make them in your sermons Church! "
"You are so ' inept that you are like a guard the gates of Auschwitz does not want to look inside not to feel guilty but prefers to get drunk bullshit."
" What you launch and dozens schiantino the young daring to CPI "
(- View our pics and judge for yourself - ed - )
Comments by Lombardia.indymedia.org
" Taricone was a fascist shit or at least a their friend, so I dispatching of his death for as much as that of any other beam or zero . "
(The neighbor was in capital letters, so ', to emphasize better .. - ndr -)
" .. Anyway I heard that' GIA 'STEP IN THE THIRD GROUP OF PREY Cazzaro, I hope the series continues ... Laugh IMAGINE THAT DRUNK STI NAZZY SHOUTING THE LAUNCH OF PHRASES AND DUCE THEN squashed. "
(Listen to this!! - Ndr -)
" Fuck Taricone , not sorry that he left a daughter , sorry who has made a . "
"10 100 1000 Taricone a beam less "
Again the pacifists (ing) have been able to distinguish .
There I finally note, if you do not believe me go check for you - that the authors of these posts are anonymous , all .
Please .... NEXT !
0 comments:
Post a Comment